Image Map

1/23/11

long time, no see.

I haven't posted in a long time. Like a reallllly long time. I'm sorry. Here's what I've been kept busy with:

1. Midterms. They're such a pain! An entire week of 2 hour tests, and then coming home and studying more. I don't enjoy them, and I'm glad they're (almost) over until finals.

2. Snow. We've had 2 snowdays in the past 14 days. The first one was fun, the second one was on (what was supposed to be) the last day of midterms. So, not so much fun. I just wanted them to be over with! And now there's practically 4 feet of snow on the ground, and I want summer.

3. Paris. This summer for 2 days. I am beyond excited. I can't even express it in this post! Just be ready for lots of pictures and rambling when I get back!

4. Track. I hate track. Most people do. I have practice every day after school, and I just really don't enjoy it. And there are meets almost every Saturday. So it keeps me busy, but I only enjoy the social aspect of the busyness.

So that's my life recently in a nutshell. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

P.S. I got the whole header thing sorted out, and I really like the simplicity of the new layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment