Image Map

2/18/11

Friday Five!

I haven't done this in a while, but I knew I could think of 5 things today!

1. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies- So they're a fall thing. Or so it seems. They're beyond delicious! I could smell them baking when I was thinking about my Friday 5, so they made the top of the list! Find the recipe here.
2. ban.do- ban.do makes the cutest vintage flower headbands! They're kind of expensive, but my wishlist is extensive. I could browse for hours!
3. All at Once by The Fray- This song is my latest obsession. It's amazing, and my favorite lyric is "sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same." So true. Go have a listen here.
4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower- This book, by Stephen Chbosky, sounds like a good read. I just got it from the library, and haven't started yet, but I wanted to read it before the movie comes out (it stars Logan Lerman and Emma Watson. eeek!) and even though I don't know when it's coming out, why not read it now?
5. Lauren Alaina and Casey Abrams- My two favorites from American Idol. I know it's early, but I just love both of them! Casey playing the bass last night was amazing, and Alaina's talent at 15 is incredible! I hope to see them both go far!


No comments:

Post a Comment