Image Map

4/6/12

as of late.

blog1

bloom

blog 3

sorry i've been MIA lately. i've been knee deep in a history project that's due in may, so my posting will most likely be sparse until then. since i last posted, i've been keeping up with my project 365 (yay!), been frustrated that my pictures are a lot like the ones i took last spring, won an emmy, been followed on twitter by niall horan from one direction (!!!), applied for my driver's license, taken 29 seconds off my mile time, and probably done lots of other uninteresting things.

yes, you heard me tight, i won an emmy. i'm involved in the tv production program at school, and in february, my teacher nominated one of my group's videos for the regional emmy's. i didn't think much of it, sophomores have never won at my school before. however, on wednesday, the winners were announced, and ours won for best commercial! we are the first sophomores at our school to win, and being recognized regionally is huge.

have a great easter weekend, and enjoy your spring. oh, and thank you so much for the nicest comments on the sunset picture! i love my readers.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :) and congrats on the Emmy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cool! my aunt's won a primetime emmy before. she worked on project runway and alot of reality tv stuff. also, your photos = amazing. and if you were followed by a niall horan, i should follow you, too. ;)
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! that's awesome that your aunt's done that!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! Sounds like you've been busy. Winning an emmy?! Congrats! That's great! And being followed by niall...that's incredible. how'd you do it?

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i met the boys at a meet and greet and gave niall a letter that i more or less poured my heart out in, and it had my username at the bottom! i guess he reads them!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i'd love to help you out, but i'm not quite sure how to do that. try googling a tutorial!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. What lovely photographs! You really have a talent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! Congrats on the Emmy! I'm a film maker also, thats so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore your blog!! I just found it through fernweh and I like it even better! Your blog is my favorite to read ever!! You are so creative, beautiful, talented, and you have such an exciting life!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely photos, and congrats on your Emmy, how exciting?! :)

    ReplyDelete